Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome to Marie's Blog

Hello Everyone! This is my very first blog, and I must admit this is pretty exciting. As for introductions, this is my fifth class towards my MSPM, and I'm looking forward to learning more about Ecommerce. I'm a project manager for GE Energy, and happily married with a set of two year old twins. I also exercise 5 days a week as I'm hoping to fit into a bikini for our vacation in Jamaica this summer.

Our family is getting ready for a big reunion this weekend at the Children's Hospital of Atlanta. Every year the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) hosts a reunion for all of the NICU babies so that the staff can reunite with lives they help save. We are always excited to attend this event, and share stories with other parents. Our twins were born at 24 weeks gestation - my son weighed 1.9 lbs and my daughter 1.8 lbs. We lived in the NICU for 7 months, and it was such a humbling and memorable experience. I'll be sure to update this blog with pictures from the reunion. Well, thank you all for reading my blog and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Until next time,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment